1. Please provide your full first middle and last name(‘s) as shown on your passport(’s) at time of booking. Once booking has been made names can not be altered.
2. All cost of fares and tours are subject to date restrictions for changes made prior to and after departure. Cancellation/Refund fees apply and all prices are subject to change without notice.
3. It is your responsibility to check your itinerary before you make payment confirming that names and travel details are correct.
4. Please ensure that you reconfirm your flights at least 72 hours prior to departure with the respective airlines.
5. You are entitled to take your normal baggage allowances plus max of 7kg hand luggage if you have excess baggage please contact Airlines Cargo Department or contact Jetta ExcessBaggage on 1300 300 688 or visit their web site www.jetta.com.au for more details including pickup options.
6. Take out appropriate travel insurance to cover hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any activities, including adventure sports, in which you plan to participate.
7. Before travelling overseas register your details online or, when overseas, register in-person at any Australian embassy, high commission or consulate.
8. Check to see if you require visas for the country or countries you are visiting or transiting.
9. Be aware that a visa does not guarantee entry.
10. Make copies of your passport details, insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers.
11. Carry one copy in a separate place to the originals and leave a copy with someone at home.
12. Check with health professionals for information on recommended vaccinations or other precautions and find out about overseas laws on travelling with medicines.
13. Make sure your passport has at least six months validity and carry additional copies of your passport photo with you in case you need a replacement passport while overseas.
14. Leave a copy of your travel itinerary with someone at home and keep in regular contact with friends and relatives while overseas.
15. Before departing Australia check whether you are regarded as a national of the country you intend to visit. Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel. Obey the law. Consular assistance cannot override local laws, even where local laws appear harsh or unjust by Australian standards.
For more information please visit
Find out more about World Countries,Cities,Airports and weather. click Usefull travel link
The Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government have advised us of a new website resource known as TravelSECURE. You can see the new site athttp://www.travelsecure.infrastructure.gov.au/ The site is mainly providing information for travellers about Australian Airports and other security information. You will find information about: Prohibited items, passenger baggage screening, liquids, aerosols and gels (LAG’s) restrictions. Information about travelling with children, laptops, medicines and sports equipment. The site has also been translated into Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish.
FOR PASSENGER TRAVELLING TO USA WITH THE WAIVER VISA
For passengers Travelling to USA Under waiver visa, should register with the following site;
VERYIMPORTAND FOR PASSENGERS TRAVELLING TO USA .IMPORTANT: U.S. Immigration
Procedures The United States of America (U.S.) is introducing a new Electronic System forTravel
Authorisation (ESTA) requiring all nationals of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries, including Australian
Passport holders, to request a travel authorisation at least 72hrs prior to departure from the ESTA website.
Effective for all departures on/from Monday 12th January 2009, passengers who do not request and obtain a
formal travel authorisation ahead of their intended departure date will not be permitted to board a flight or ship
to the U.S. Please ensure that your customers are advised accordingly. For further details, please refer to
the ESTA Website: http://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/ or for more information go to:
AT LESAT 3 DAYS PRIOR TO FLY TO USA AND GET THE REFRENCE NUMBER .